Carbon monoxide has been named the “Silent Killer” due to the fact it cannot be seen or smelt and when consumed in large enough quantities by the body can cause severe illness or death.
As a by-product of the incomplete combustion of fossil fuels, faulty gas appliances contribute to a significant proportion of the carbon monoxide poisonings in Australia each year.
We are the experts in risk management and high volume gas heater maintenance
Here at Smarthouse we can offer you a tailored, specialised solution to meet your specific need. Whether it be your investment property, rent roll or your home gas appliance, our licensed gas plumbers use industry leading equipment and knowledge to protect landlords, agencies, properties and most importantly lives, against the dangers of carbon monoxide.
Energy Safe Victoria and the Real Estate Institute of Victoria recommend testing of gas appliances every 2 years
We are the only company working in partnership with the REIV as their Preferred Supplier, Victoria wide. The REIV recommends that property agents engage an independent, licensed contractor to carry out the testing of carbon monoxide and servicing of gas appliances in rental properties to ensure they are safe to use and not leaking carbon monoxide.
Trust Victoria’s experts
- Victoria’s largest market share – Servicing metro and regional areas, nothing is out of our reach.
- Safety guaranteed – We only use licensed gas plumbers who are fully trained in all aspects of carbon monoxide testing and gas appliance maintenance. An extensive report is completed at the conclusion of each service.
- State of the art safety equipment – Our plumbers are equipped with amongst the best quality carbon monoxide testing equipment available. These are regularly calibrated to ensure accurate tests are completed.
- Peace of mind – Know that your obligations as a landlord or property manager are being looked after by specialists. We carry out a comprehensive service and safety check to ensure your tenants are not exposed to the risks of carbon monoxide.
- Flexible appointments – We ensure minimal impact to tenants by offering a range of appointment times.
- We understand Property Managers better – We focus on speed of service, efficiency and on minimal input from you. With easy invoicing, progress reports and management of all appointment bookings, we’ve got it covered.
- Insider knowledge – Smarthouse Plumbing Solutions has combined experience of 17 years in the Property Industry. Our Director, Edward Brown, has worked as an agent for various Melbourne real estate companies and gained valuable direct property management experience learning the ‘hands on’ time saving initiatives which can benefit busy property managers.